CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thank you Mandy!


This is a picture of the BEST pickles in the world. For those of you who know me, you know that my whole life I have eaten tons and tons of pickles (it has nothing to do with me being pregnant). Mandy's Nanny makes homemade pickles and I haven't had any since college. On Wednesday Mandy brought me this jar filled to the top and I have managed to almost eat them all. They are DELICIOUS! Thanks again Mandy.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

No problem!! They are the best pickles in the world, especially when you are pregnant!!!! Love you!!!

~Kelly~ said...

Just looking at that jar makes me want one right now. I loved pickles before I got prenant too, and could probably finish a jar alone in one sitting now. How are you doing? Have you felt the baby yet?

Jenn said...

So tomorrow is the BIG day. Can't wait to find out.

The Goodrichs said...

cant wait until tomorrow

The Spencer Family said...

One more day right? I can't wait to find out!!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

can't wait to find out if the boys will have a buddy or a girlfriend!!!!

The Rice Family said...

cant wait to find out!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so happy to hear the news:)!!!! i know you two are sooooo excited!!!

Kim said...

I'm so happy to hear the news too!!!!! I bet you and Scott are absolutely thrilled!!!