CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our sweet Libby

We FINALLY got a new camera and I have been snapping away. Here are just a couple pictures of our dog Libby. I got her when I lived in Auburn and she will turn 10 in February. She is really starting to show her age in her face and her slow pace. She is SO smart and is a little possesive, so we aren't quite sure how she will react to having a baby around the house.
I caught her in our extra bedroom laying on the bed. This is the 1 room I don't allow her in but she seems to go in there as soon as I leave the house. Her Dad isn't very good at helping me out with this rule, when I showed him this picture he just said "she looks so cute curled up on the bed". What am I going to do?!?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: