CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hadley's Tea

Here are a few pictures from My cousin Alicia's baby tea that we had this past Saturday. Baby Hadley should make her appearance sometime in mid-late November, I can't wait to meet her. Alicia had a great turn out and it was lots of fun. I enjoyed getting to see her open up all of her "girlie" presents. I don't kow yet if we will have some hand me down from Miss Hadley or not. I still haven't felt the baby kick and I really have no feeling about whether it is a boy or girl. No matter what someone is going to be dissapointed, my nephew Ward thinks it is a boy and ALL of my dance students say "it better be a girl". I actually only have 1 student that said she would still be happy even it was a boy. Time will tell, only 9 more days!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: