CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Boy or Girl

I have an appointment on the 25th of October to hopefully find out the gender of our child. I haven't really had any feelings about what I think it is. If it is a boy his name will be John-Thomas Surtees Pruitt (His first name will be John-Thomas and he will go by both names and his middle name will be Surtees). John after Scott's Dad, Thomas after my Dad, and of course Surtees is my maiden name. If we have a baby girl her name will be August Lee and we of course will just call her August. The name August is after our friend Augie (his real name is August) and Lee is after my brother and that is also Jason (Scott's brother) middle name. I guess no matter what our child will have namesake's.
Scott won't be home to go the appointment with me (tear) so I will have to think of a way to suprise him when he gets home later that night. I am SO ready for him to be at home during the week and the weekends. He is such a hard worker.

6 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i hate scott isn't going to be there to find out:(!! i really cant' wait to find out if aiden and austin will have another buddy or a new girlfriend!! we are just praying for a healthy lil' baby either way! i hope your still feeling good and getting plenty of rest!

Jenn said...

AWWWW! I can't believe that he is going to have to miss that. You will get a copy of the sonogram, but it would be awesome to take a video camera so Scott could also see your reaction when they announce the sex of the baby. Or mabye if you took a video camera and recorded everything and let the tech just turn the monitor away from you when she does the sex of the baby and just type it on the screen and then you and Scott watch it together later when he comes home. That way you guys could find out together. Can't wait to find out who is growing in there. The names are both so sweet.

Kim said...

I started thinking about whether I thought you'd have a boy or girl...and I'm like you and have NO idea!! Usually I have an opinion of one or the other but I could totally see you with both! Y'all are going to be such great parents!

The Spencer Family said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having either! I know how exciting it is & it seems like just the other day when we found out. You better call me!!!!!

Stanley Family said...

I also can't wait to find out what you are having! I have already said that I think it is a boy, but either way I know you & Scott will be excited. I like Jenn's idea about having the tech type it on the screen where you can't see it and then you and Scott watch it together when he gets home. I of course don't have any patience and I would want to know right then.

Jennifer Bradley said...

I vote you go with Jenn's posted idea! You CAN'T find out without Scott there!!!! Plus, you'll be dying to tell him and it won't be special if you blurt it over the phone...I can't WAIT to read what the verdict is...rest while you can, sister! :)