CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

New Picture

This is a picture of me and Scott's cousin (my cousin-in-law???) from last weekend. I'm not really quite as big as I look in this picture but I am getting there. I should have tons of pictures from this weekend because we have lots going on. I have my cousin Alicia's baby tea, Jeff Stevens wedding, and Kim Darabaris' wedding. I'll be sure to post pics on sunday night or monday morning.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

You look PHENOMINAL and you've got the "momma glow"! I can't wait to see more prego pics...I HIGHLY recommend you get a portrait done (of you and Scott) while your pregnant--wait until 6-7mths so you've got a belly...plus, you'll still be feeling good. Check out the lady that Jenn Willis uses...she's GREAT! I wish we had done portraits now b/c it goes by sooo fast.

Jenn said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to see more preggie pics and find out who is growing in there.

The Rice Family said...

cute pics you look great!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you do look great and i'm counting down the days until we find out what it is!!!! hope to see you guys saturday!!