CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Before Jeff's Wedding

We went to 2 weddings this past weekend and we have one to go to the next two weekends. Seems like everyone we know is getting married or having a baby. Saturday after the tea we went to our friend Jeff's wedding. It was beautiful and the food was great. Kim's wedding was on Sunday and it was pretty too, they had a pasta station that I LOVED. I will post more pics from the upcoming weddings whenever I get a chance. You better get used to seeing this black dress because I plan on wearing it to both weddings. You gotta get your use out of maternity clothes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Christie said...

These pictures of you and Scott are so cute. I know that you are so excited to find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling well, I will have to check back soon to keep up.