CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Update...........Finallly


I thought with having 2 weeks off that I would keep up with the blog better but I didn't. We had a busy and blessed Christmas. My "new" camera is broken so I can't upload any of my photos at the moment, I am taking it back tomorrow and will try to get some pictures on here ASAP. These are pictures of John Thomas sitting in a chair that he got for Christmas. This chair was in the children's dept. of my childhood church. My Dad sat in one of these chairs every sunday of his childhood as well as my brother and me. It is special to me and I hope it will mean something to John Thomas one day, Scott and I can't decide if we want to sand it and stain it or just leave it alone.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

The chair is precious! He looks like a little big boy in it!!