CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

9 Months

I totally forgot about getting John Thomas' 9 months portraits so I had to make a quick appointment at Portrait Innovations. I thought they turned out OK and I can't wait to do his 1 year. He has grown so much and at his last Dr.'s appt. he was in the 95th percentile in weight and still off the charts in height (he is SO tall). He says "mama, dada, and every once in a while we will get a baba when he is waving bye, he has 7 teeth and is currently cutting the 8th. I have really enjoyed being home with him the past 2 weeks and it is going to be hard to return to work tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

Lynn! I think this picture turned out great, he is smiling so good! I got the best smiling picture of him at Ichibans the other night!

Kim said...

So precious! His little smile is soooo cute! Can't believe he is over 9 months old now...the time has flown by!

Alicia and Kin said...

I love this picture of John Thomas. He is so adorable I can't stand it. I can't wait to see him again.