CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I......

Found this on another blog - thought I would do it too.... I..

I live: In a cute little house with my Hubby and Baby Boy
I smell: My Wood Wick candle...YUMMY (thanks Madelyn and Tammy)
I listen: to everything
I hide: all my valuables when I go on vacation although I have a house alarm
I walk: very little
I write: dance routines and line ups almost daily
I see: not as well as used to
I sing: horribly and VERY loudly in my car
I can: stay in bed all day, if given the chance
I watch: My son
I daydream: maybe too much
I want: to have a great summer to spend quality time with my family
I cry: in front of few people
I read: ALL the time
I love: John Thomas more than I thought was humanly possible
I rode: on the Galleria carousel at Christmas time and almost got sick
I sometimes: Over analyze situations
I fear: snakes
I hope: I always realize how lucky I am
I eat: sweets......which I NEVER did until I got pregnant
I drink: TONS of water
I play: peek-A-boo on a daily basis
I miss: Lots of people
I forgive: too easy
I drive: too fast
I lost: my phone, but my Mom found it
I dream: some of the craziest things
I kiss: Lots of people
I hug: everybody - LOTS....I am very "touchy feely"
I have: been Forgiven
I remember: nothing I am suppose to and everything that I should forget
I don't: like ungrateful / never pleased people
I believe: in God and myself
I owe: My Mom and Dad
I know: I always have my family's support
I hate: How I can not be more stern
I wish: had more money
I wear: jeans almost every day
My ex: is a good guy
I should: be working
I don't understand: why good people always get the raw deal
Life is full of: ups and downs
My past is: not so bad
I get annoyed when: people are rude or insecure
Parties are: fun
Tomorrow: is not that far away
Never in my life have I: WOW!!!! I couldn't even think of an answer to this one
When I was younger, I: wanted no children
When I'm nervous: I laugh
When I was 5: I had already had 3 years of dance
My life is not complete without: my family
If you visit my hometown: you could come take a dance class at my studio
The world could do without: mean people
If I ever go back to school: I'd want to go to Auburn, live with Lori (only pay $175 rent), and be 18 all over again

And, by the way: you should do this too. I would love to read it.

2 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

i would want only you as a roomie too... who else would i run too if the upstairs boyfriend came banging on my door....those were the 'good ole days' we were poor but happy - well guess not much has changed huh?

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

I never ate sweets until I was pregnant and now I still have to eat something sweet everyday!!