CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Too Funny

One of the disadvantages of having a tall kid (he has been off the charts since his 2 week visit) is
he can reach pretty much anything. Today I set my water on our dining room table and the
next thing I know he had it poured all over the rug (thank goodness it was just water) and then preceeded to suck it off of the rug.
I couldn't help but laugh. His sippy cup was sitting right beside me but I guess it just wasn't good enough.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this :) So funny.
That picture below from Christmas morning is so precious...love his little smile and all his teeth!

The Lantrip Family said...

That's hysterical Lynn! Next he will be drinking out of Libby's bowl! He is precious and about to 1 year old! I can't believe it's been a year since we were in the hospital seeing him! His teeth are so cute too!