CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Traditional Picture!!!

Scott and I went with my family to eat at Firebird's on Sunday evening. Two and 1/2 years ago my sisiter-in-law and brother took this same picture the Sunday before Ward was born. Maybe I will go into labor on Friday like Krista (Keep your fingers crossed). Excuse the no make-up look but I had fallen asleep and almost slept through dinner. I have another Dr.'s appointment on Friday. As of last friday nothing had changed........he hasn't dropped and I haven't dialated ANY. I am still teaching dance and my girls keep me informed on how much weight I have gained and they all have their opinions on when he will be here. I have one student that is determined he will be here on June 10th (her birthday).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you look great! i'm getting excited and can't wait to meet john thomas!!

Stanley Family said...

You do look great and I know you are getting very excited! Let's just hope that your student isn't right and he comes way before June 10th!