CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

STILL no baby!!!

Well, Scott and I had and eventful night (or should I say morning). At 1:00am we were headed to the hospital, I was having contractions 5 minutes apart. We arrived and the and I still had not progressed any but was having contractions so they decided to keep me. At 6:00am the Dr. came in to check me and inform me that would be heading home. We were dissappointed to say the least. I still have a Dr.'s appointment scheduled for friday and it looks like I will be there. Maybe since John Thomas didn't show up on St. Patty's day he has decided he will come on Easter.

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

bless your heart! i am so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that, but mabey he needs to bake alittle more! i hope you are feeling better and able to rest some! we will be praying for you and please keep us updated!

The Rice Family said...

glad you are feeling better now... i hope john thomas gets here soon!