CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Busy Wednesday!

Wednesday is one of my days off from teaching dance and boy was this past one a busy one. My Mom came over and cleaned my house. She washed base boards, cleaned shelves, cleaned all of my floors, Etc. Thanks Mom! Then Angel called and her and Brooks came by for a visit. They brought Scott and I some last minute things we might need in the hospital and Brooks even broke in John Thomas' changing table. Allison came by too and I forgot to get a picture of her and Brooks. It was good to see them all. Later that night we met Brad, Rachael, Katelyn, Heather, Josh, and Dave out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's and I got a Blondie (my favorite desert). I have another Dr. appointment at 8:15 in the morning and hopefully I will get some good news. Stay tuned!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: