CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

NO BABY!!!!

As of today 3/15/08 there is no sign of John Thomas coming anytime soon. At the Dr. on Friday I got told that he had dropped a LITTLE and there is nothing else going on. I can't imagine sitting here during Spring Break and wasting a week. My Dr. will be out of town and she does not want to induce me in any way, she said she will possibly even wait until April if he is still inside growing and content. I really want him here on Monday or at least by Monday but it isn't up to me or really what I want. He will come when he is ready. The room has EVERYTHING done and I will post some pics later of all of the last minute touches we did.

5 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

Hang in there.... he will be here before long....

The Spencer Family said...

Maybe he will be here Thursday on Brad's birthday. I know you don't want to wait that long but it is better than April. I hope you have him before I go back to work!!!

Kim said...

I'm still betting he will be here before dance starts back. If you think walking will help, give me a call and I'll walk with you...I need some exercise!!

Stanley Family said...

Surely he will be here before April! I am betting on sometime this week!

*Staci* said...

Oh girl, I know you are so ready. As long as he's still in there, growing and not wanting to come out, you may as well let him. My doctor always told me that your first baby is very stubborn, and that is very true. He'll come when he's ready!