CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Pruitt Family


Here are just a few random snapshots of Scott and I with baby. I am trying to get better at taking pictures. I am SO busy with already being back at teaching dance that I rarely think about grabbing the camera and taking pictures. Actually I do think about it I just am usually in too big of a hurry. He has been a great baby so far and he LOVES to eat. He has been sleeping pretty good through the nights and just seems to stay up on the nights that I teach the next day (how does he know). Scott has been great with him and really helps out. He loves his Daddy and is starting to look more and more like him everyday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia and Kin said...

I love the one where he is yawning! How cute!

dianew said...

He is so cute and looks just like Scott! I know ya'll are really enjoying him.

Diane Whited

jerry said...

Lynn, you did a beautiful job with the making of your son.The only odd thing is, he looks just like Scott. Congratulations to you both for such a great klooking young man.

Jerry