CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

First time to the Dance Studio!


Wow! I just realized how many "first" things we did this week. John Thomas made his first official trip to the dance studio this week. Here he is in the waiting room. All of my students are dying to meet him but it will be a little while until I carry him to meet all of the girls. They have been so sweet with asking about him, buying him presents, and oohing and awing at his pictures. He is one lucky little boy to have so many girls crazy about him!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

gosh, he has changed sooo much already! he is precious and i love all of his hair! we need to get together soon so i can love on him!

The Spencer Family said...

He is so cute & I love all the new pictures! I can't wait to visit with you again & hold John Thomas! Katelyn needs to see her boyfriend!

Kim said...

I just can't believe how much he has changed in only a few weeks!! I want to see him again so badly!!!