CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Fun Day Out!!!

Wednesday we went to Granny and Paw Paw's, The Galleria, and Johnny Carino's . He was a little fussy while we were shopping and I had to explain to him how much I love to shop and how much I love to go to the Galleria. Hopefully, he will grow to like it because being my child he will be there A LOT. He never even woke up while we were eating. I know one day it won't be this easy to get out with him. Scott and I have to get a little better with getting everything in and out of the car. It seems to take us forever to get everything situated and make it into anywhere.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He is so precious and looks just like his Daddy. You look great and I can't believe how skinny you are already. Keep the new pics coming.

Alicia and Kin said...

Babies always seem to look just like their daddies!

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

He is so cute and I agree it takes forever to go somewhere. I haven't gotten use to outings with katie, luckily she sleeps most of the time while we are out! We need to get the babies together, they are a month apart and weighed the same. check out katie's site
http://www.katiemclellan.blogspot.com/
take care and tell scott hello
Heather