CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our House

When it rains it pours!!! I went to take a bath last weekend before I left for the beach and we had no hot water. Scott went under the house to check everything out and he noticed our hot water heater had busted. So, off to Lowe's he went. We are in the middle of redoing our kitchen so Scott and I have gotten in a routine of going to Lowe's 5 or 6 times in a weekend. (we can't seem to get everything we need in 1 trip). Scott decided to take on the installation of the hot water heater himself. He worked from 10am until 8pm and after another trip to Lowe's on Saturday seemed to have everything in working order. I love being married to a "handyman".

We now have to figure out how to tile a backsplash. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Did I mention that Scott is working out of town at the moment so all his weekends have been spent mending our poor little house. We are having a tool party at our house this weekend so he has Thursday evening, Friday, and Saturday to get everything done. Hopefully, our baby will get his hardworking attitude.

Next, it will be getting a room ready for Baby Pruitt.

I will post pics from the beach as soon as I finish my roll of film and maybe soon we will be able to get another digital camera.

0 comments: