CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Annual Trip to Seaside

This is my cousin Alicia and I. Her mom and my mom are sisters and are almost exactly a year apart. They have always been close and so have Alicia and I. She has and always will be like a big sister to me. She will be having a baby girl in November and I can't wait to meet her. I'm sure I will post TONS of pictures as soon as she gets here. Even though my pregnancy wasn't planned I am SO happy to be able to share my experience with Alicia and Baby Hadley. I hope our children are as close as us and can make as many fun memories as we have together. I LOVE YOU ALICIA AND HADLEY!!!!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! Lynn I had no idea that you and Scott were expecting. Congratulations and i know that you guys are excited.

Stanley Family said...

Ya'll could even pass for sisters!

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

congrats lynn!! so exciting and nerve racking at the same time..both of my babies were not planned but so worth it...i hope that everything goes well..i am adding you to my blog...best wishes!

*Staci* said...

Congrats to the both of you!! I had no idea you were expecting. It is so worth it when that little baby gets here...you'll see! Congrats again!!

The Turner Family said...

WHAT???? We are so happy for you guys!!! I had no idea either. I was so happy to see that you had started blogging and then started reading and reread and yelled to Matthew the Pruitts are pregnant YEAH!!! Even though it wasn't planned it will be wonderful. Congrats we are so excited for you both!!!

Christie said...

This will be the most exciting journey ever. Just enjoy every single minute of it. I wish you guys the best and congratulations...I had no idea myself.

Alicia and Kin said...

You know I feel the same way about you! You are more like my sister than my cousin. I can't wait to find out it Baby Pruitt is a girl or a boy. Hadley will have someone close to her age to play with at family gatherings. I love you!