CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Grand Caymon Island


This is our last "baby free" vacation. We went the to Grand Caymon Island for a week with our friends Josh and Heather. We couldn't have had a more perfect time. We are going to Seaside in August and this will be our 1st vacation as a family. We just won't have all the baby gear with us this time. We've got a LONG 7 1/2 months to go. Wish us luck!!! I will post more pics once I figure everything out. this is a test to see if I did everything right.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Looks good so far!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you have to let me know when i can add you to my list:)!!

Stanley Family said...

I am so excited for you and Scott! I called Madelyn and told her and she was very excited too. I heard her telling my Mom that her dance girl, Mrs. Lynn, was going to have a baby!