CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

3rd Haircut


So, I thought I would use these pictures as an example of everyone thinking my child is older than he is. This is his 3rd haircut but he was only 13 months old. We walked in and the lady suggested he sit by HIMSELF (gasp), but he did and he did just fine. Wherever we go people think he is at least 2. I hated it when he was infant and we would go somewhere and I would get mistaken for being way postpardem and people expect him to do things he couldn't b/c he looked so much bigger than he should. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier to have a healthy and growing boy. I am sad to say his hair grows way too fast though and he is already due another cut.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet boy! We got Cole's first hair cut today...he screamed the ENTIRE time! John Thomas needs to talk to Cole and teach him how to sit there like a big boy :)