CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter


Well, this Easter was certainly eventful. We went to church and out to my Aunt Janice's in PG. John Thomas had no interest in hunting eggs although he ended up with 8 in his basket so he became $8 richer. A little after 2:00 Scott started not feeling well and then the madness started. Scott and John Thomas both had the stomach virus, John Thomas' temp got to 103 and just as I got everyone settled into bed and myself on the couch the power went out and was not restored until Monday evening. Mimi was a big help by bringing over some pedialite, 7up, and meds for Scott. John Thomas is some better and Scott is back to 100% finally.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

poor baby! i hope he is feeling better. he looked handsome in his easter outfit!

Kim said...

I gave you an award...see my blog!

The Lantrip Family said...

AWWWW!!! He looks precious!!! I hope the little fella is getting well!! Toilet paper strands through the house, what's next!!!