CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Visit With Santa


We decided to go to the Galleria tonight to see Santa. We were only in line for about 15 minutes and we were the last people to see him before he went on a break. John Thomas has found a few Christmas gifts I have had hidden around the house and seems to really want them, I can't wait to see him on Christmas. I have some more pictures to upload but Heather has my camera and I will be getting it tomorrow ( I can't keep up with anything).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh his picture turned out so cute!! I can't wait to get the boys together next week!! He is just too cute :)

The Spencer Family said...

Your picture turned out great!! We are going tomorrow & I will be suprised if I get a smile out of Katelyn, she doesn't do well under pressure.

The Hill Family said...

JT has a great smile! Brooks is just too serious. He will hardly ever smile for the camera! Oh and cute christmas card. Who took the pics?

The Lantrip Family said...

AWWW! He loved Ho HO!!