CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Emerson

John Thomas wrote his note to Santa for his Magical Elf, he left out crackers and water like you are suppose to and the next morning Emerson the Elf was on our kitchen counter. Emerson hasn't caused much trouble around our house so far but I think it is just because he planning something big. I can't wait until John Thomas is older and can really get into having his magical elf. If you have never heard of this tradition you need to go to elf-magic.com

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm curious to hear what Emerson has planned for John Thomas!!

The Spencer Family said...

I tagged you on my blog, go check it out.

Bama Fans said...

You've been tagged again by me, too. Better play along! Check my blog for instructions. Karen