CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"no"


John Thomas has yet to realize what the word "no" means. I can scream it as loud as I want and he will stop long enough to smile at me but never stops what he is getting into completely. I ran to grab the phone the other day and came back into his room and found him on the bottom shelf of the changing table. Once he got up there he got a little scared at getting down and started to whimper. Excuse Libby in the picture, she seems to always make into the shot.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

I know the feeling, & no matter how many times you tell them no & as mad as you get they still seem to make you smile. Katie does the same thing I will tell her no & she smiles at me.

Jenn said...

FUNNY! He knows exactly what "NO" means, but flashes that sweet little grin and gets away with it. :) He's playing his Mommy already. :)