CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Shoes


We had to go to Stride Rite to get John Thomas some shoes. His feet are SO wide that no cheap shoes would fit him. Leave it up to my child to need expensive things. He was extremely good while the lady measured his foot and then tried his shoes on him. The only problem we had was when I set him down to try crawling in them he fell over and bumped his head. I am suprised you can't see the red bump that came up on his forehead. After getting to play for a while and be carried around the galleria (I'm sure we looked like idiots with an empty stroller) all was well. He is such a happy little fella and we feel really lucky to have such a good baby. I thought it was sweet that they take their picture with their first pair of shoes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

that pictures worth the money, he is so cute. i know you are so in love. take care

Jenn said...

I just saw the pics of John Thomas on Rachel's photography site and they are absolutely adorable. I love the pic of him sitting between yours and Scott's feet. Too cute!