CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Feeding


At our visit with Dr. Hardwick he said we could try to give John Thomas some food and cereal if we wanted to. We had a little cereal with some bananas last night. Most of it ended up on his bib or face but I think he managed to get a little in his tummy. I can't say that he was a huge fan of bananas but we are gonig to keep trying them. I can't get over how big my baby looks in these pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

He is so cute - he looks like What? you never seen a kid eat before? MOTHER... i can hear him now....

I love you guys and cant wait to see big man in sept...

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

wow, he has changed so much! i think he looks so much like you in these pics!

i cant wait to hear what the new addition is!!!