CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Everybody Loves a Good Hat


Scott and I were quite bored on Saturday night and I think we may have even been a little delerious from such a busy week and weekend. Mr. Black and Libby are always such good sports when it comes to me playing with them.
I hate to even type this next paragraph but maybe it will help me. The reason Miss Chitty didn't get photographed is because I ran over her Thursday evening and she didn't make it. She died immediately and didn't have to suffer. I have felt HORRIBLE about it ever since it happened and I miss her already. As many of you know Miss chitty was a part of our family and loved deeply by us all.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so sorry about Miss Chitty. We had the same horrible experience about a week ago. The kids and I were sitting on the front porch waving bye to their Daddy and all of the sudden Tigger, our kitten came flying out from under the car. It was horrible. I rushed the kids inside and went to check on him, but he was already gone. I told the kids that he was sleeping, but Graham said "No Mommy the kitty broken." It broke my heart.