CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Troublemaker!!!

Everyone has asked me how all of the animals are liking John Thomas. Libby pretty much ignores him and has only sniffed him once or twice. She has also been put outside a lot more and tries to squeeze in any door whenever she gets a chance. I don't think Miss Chitty has even noticed him being here. As for Mr. Black.........he has been a handful. From the first day home he has seemed to have loved being in John Thomas' room. I believe he thinks the changing table was put there just for him and I am constantly having to change pad covers and scare him away. I thought he was outside the other night and when I got up to check on the baby he was asleep on the back of his rocker (sneaky, sneaky). He was my baby for so long but since had to move to 2nd place, I hope he learns how to cope better with his jealousy.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: