CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My mom took Me, John Thomas, Krista and Ward to Seaside, FL this past week. The weather was great and everyone seemed to have really enjoyed themselves. If you can believe it we all even made down there in 1 car. We had all of the adult's luggage plus stuff for a 2 month old and a 2 year old, including Ward's bicycle. Luckily it was a Ford Expedition but it was still packed. We had to stop on the way there and back for Ward to use the restroom on the side of the road and we all got a big kick out of it. Scott stayed at home for work and was happy to see us return on Friday.
Hopefully my blogs won't be so few and far between. I am off for the summer (YEA!!) and plan on doing nothing but enjoying my baby boy. I feel like I missed a lot at the beginning b/c I had to return to work when he was 2 weeks old but now I can play catch up.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

AWW Lynn!! John Thomas and Ward are two peas in a pod!! I love their swim trunks!!!