CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Only 5 weeks left!!!!!!!


Wow! I can't believe we only have 5 weeks to go. Scott and I went to our childbirth class on Saturday and learned all kinds of stuff. We are ready for him at home but know he still needs a little more time. I am still teaching dance and plan on doing so until he gets here. All of my students and parents have been so supportive and helpful. I have a Dr.'s appointment on Wednesday and some appointments with pediatrician's on Friday. I feel great and haven't reached the miserable stage that everyone has told me about (It will probably start tomorrow since I said that).

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you look great!! i can't believe it is almost time for john thomas to arrive! we can't wait to meet him! we need to come see the nursery it looks great!

Stanley Family said...

You do look great! All belly!!! I know that you are getting excited the closer it gets.

The Spencer Family said...

You look so good!! I didn't ever really get miserable either I was just very anxious. Maybe he will be a little early too. Can't wait to meet him.

Kim said...

You are doing so great to be 8 months pregnant!! I can't tell you how impressed I am at how you are still teaching dance at full force. Not too much longer until he will be in your arms!

The Lane's said...

Congratulations on the baby Lynn - Kim has keep me updated on how things are going with you. You look awesome - at that point with all of my kids I looked like a linebacker!!!! Best Wishes!
Jill

dianew said...

Lynn and Scott, we are so happy for you both and know you will be great parents!!

Love,
Diane & Jerry Whited

Christie said...

Hope that you are still feeling well and I wish you guys the best..I know that you are getting really excited now. Cant wait to see the little guy

The Lantrip Family said...

Wow!! Your a little baked potato! Man are these next few weeks gonna fly! Get some rest and relax! I can't wait!! You look too cute! The nursery looks so cute, I need to come by and see it. I love you - Mands