CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Aftermath

Here is a picture of ALL the presents that John Thomas received. I can't wait to get everything put up on the walls and take pictures of the finished product. Scott and I stayed up late Saturday night going through everything and putting a few things together. It was SO much fun. As soon as the nursery is completely finished I will post pictures. I can't believe it is February and he will be here in March.
Right now I am anxiously awaiting the Arrival of Baby Brooks. My friend Angel is due February 13th and I can't wait for him to be here. After he gets here I will post pictures of him as well.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

You got a lot of great things! It is so much fun going through all of it & putting it up. I can't believe it is almost time for John Thomas to be here. I can't wait to meet him! I want to come by & see everything when you get it put up!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

IT LOOKS LIKE JOHN THOMAS HAS EVERYTHING HE NEEDS! CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALMOST HERE! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!

Kim said...

You got all you need for John Thomas's arrival! Not too much longer!!!! I'm so excited for you and Scott.