CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Nursery


We haven't gotten the nursery finished yet but this is the progress so far. We have shelves to put up, bedding to put on, and decorations to put on the walls. We are still waiting for the rocker and ottoman to come in. I will post more pictures once we have the final product. He will be here before we know it. I have a my last monthly appt. with the Dr. on Feb. 1st and then I will start going every 2 weeks.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

looks good so far... cant wait to see the finished room.. also cant wait to meet Mr. John Thomas...

Jenn said...

Can you believe that he will be here in about 7 weeks? The room looks great. Can't wait to see the final pics.

Stanley Family said...

I love it!

The Rice Family said...

looks so good! aren't you getting so excited? i cant wait til he is here!

The Spencer Family said...

The nursery looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. You & Scott have done a great job on everything!