CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Katelyn Ann Spencer


Katie is here! I feel like it was just yesterday that Rachael told me she was pregnant. Scott and I went up to the hospital on Friday night and Mom, baby, and Dad were all doing well. Rachael changed Katie's shirt and Scott said that it made him "nervous". Hopefully he will feel more comfortable about a few things after we go to our birthing class at Brookwood. I have full confidence in him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Scott will be fine, although Brad still gets nervous too & he really doesn't like changing the poopies yet! It all comes natural & I can't wait to see the both of you with John Thomas!

The Goodrichs said...

you and scott will both be fine... you'd be surprised how you just "know" what to do....