CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TEST


I was trying to test some things out to see if I could get the center photo not to be covered. I guess I need to work on my blogging skills. I'll eventually figure it out. Anyway, these are pictures from us playing Goofy Golf at the beach. I can't remember if Ward was fussing or laughing in the picture. My guess is he was laughing since he is sitting by Scott. Thanks for sending me the pictures, Krista. I plan on getting another digital camera soon (I know I sound like broken record).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Rice Family said...

love all the new pics! ward is so cute he looks like your brother alot!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

ward looks so big and he does look just like you brother!

i hope your feeling good. i'm glad eveything went well at the doctor's visits. i can't wait to find out what that lil' baby is!!

Jenn said...

Love all the new pics. Glad to hear your pregnacy is off to a good start. Can't wait until you start showing. Keep us posted.

When you are making the collage and some of the pics are covered hold down Shift and click on the pics until they are all in the position you want them in. Hope this helps.