CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Recent Dr. Visit

I went to the Dr. last friday and everything seemd to look good. Scott and I saw the baby again and this time it looked more like a baby than a bubble. We actually saw a head, arms, legs, and a body. It started swinging it arms in the air and kicking it legs. Next time I will be sure to take a disc to burn the pics on, we didn't carry one with us this last time because we didn't know we would get a ultrasound. You live and you learn, I will always have one with me from now on. All my tests came back OK from the last visit so hopefully it will be a normal and easy pregnancy. My only problem is that I can't sleep. I guess I better get used to it.

1 comments:

acgrill said...

Isn't it amazing to see that little life inside of you. I am glad you are having a good pregnancy sleepless or not.

I can't wait to here your ideas for the party.