CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Christmas Craft

All of my friends are so crafty and it has inspired me to do some crafts and to also find myself a hobby (as if dancing 3 days a week isn't enough). I would like to find some adult dance classes to take but they are all on nights that I teach dance so I can't go. I have started frequenting JoAnn's and Michael's to try to find my inspiration. I learned how to make tutu's and it is fun but very time consuming, I know now why they are expensive. I saw a wreath in the Pottery Barn catalog and thought I coudl make it myself and it turned out pretty good. Scott, John Thomas, and I get TONS of Christmas photo cards from everyone each year and I never know what to do with them, until now. I got a foam wreath covered it in sheet moss and have gold thumb tacks to attach the cards. This way they will be on daisplay and we can enjoy them. The bow is crooked in this picture and has since been fixed but I thought you would get the idea.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: