CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Hazel"


I can't believe I haven't posted this blog before now. Scott and I kept wanting to get John Thomas a kitten after we saw reaction with one of our friends Kittens. We kept trying to get one and thigns kept coming up . I have always wanted a seal point kitten but couldn't ever bring myself to buy one and then I found one for FREE. This is Hazel she was 6 weeks old when got her and not much bigger than pair of scissors (as you can see in the pic). These pictures make her look little to me considering how much she has grown. So far she has done great and we hope she can start capturing all the critters in the backyard..

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

This is the cutest picture I have ever seen, seriously!!!! What a doll, he was so happy!! This picture made me have the biggest smile!! Melt my heart John Thomas with that puddy tat!!