CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bowling Green, Kentucky


John Thomas, MiMi, and I went on a quick vacation to Bowling Green, KY to see Hadley and Alicia. Mom kept the kids one day and Alicia and I went to Beach Bend Amusement Park, it was so fun to ride all of the adult rides and just hang out, although we did feel wierd being their without our children. At Beach Bend there is ride called the Sea Dragon and it is from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, the park bought it last year. If you know me you know I LOVED Michael and this was one of my favorite parts about the trip. We went to a concert in the park on Friday night and it was fun as well, Aunt Becky was in town by then and we all enjoyed eating fried chicken in the park and listening to music. John Thomas danced and danced until he finally fell down and scraped his forehead up. We can't wait to go back to Kentucky.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: