CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

11 Months

My friend Kim came out to the house to take a few pictures of John Thomas. I can't get them all on here but I love them!!! A few may even end up as presents so I didn't want to post them and spoil the suprise. I am picking up his 1 Year portraits from Rachael on Tuesday and will post those as well. Aren't I the lucky to have such talented friends! Scott and I were joking about how he looks like a fat kid in the 3rd picture. We were in Macy's on Saturday and someone on the elevator gasped when I told her he had just turned a year old. We are beginning to think that John Thomas has my height and Scott's build.........that's what it takes to make a Big'n.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jerry said...

Lynn, I cannot believe how much John Thomas has grown. I know you and Scott are loving every minute being with the little guy. Good job guys.

Jerry