CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Into EVERYTHING

John Thomas is crawling everywhere and getting into everything around the house. He has not learned the meaning of the word "no" yet so I can say it as loud as I want to and it doesn't phase him a bit. He is still sleeping around 10 - 12 hours at night and takes 1 nap during the day. The top 2 teeth have cut through the gums and we are just waiting for them to come all the way through.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

I see all baby's like brooms, flowers, and cords! The word NO is hard to learn! I do love that face! He is precious! Halloween will be fun at your parents this year! I saw John and Rhonda and Jason and their little pumpkin at the patch this Sunday. She is a doll, she was getting on the train! Dang, Scott looks just like his dad, I forget until I see him up close with the big Mustache!!