CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

This is a picture of Brooks (Angel and Chris' little boy). Friday we had Angel, Brooks, Mandy, and Coleman all over for some fun.
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the boys all together or even one of Coleman or John Thomas by themselves. I was pretty tired because I had actually spent all morning trying to get John Thomas down for a nap. He had no nap on wed., Thurs., Fri., or Sat. Although on Sunday after sleeping his usual 12 hours at night he took a nap from 10am - 3:15pm. WOW!!! He is now asleep for his morning nap and has managed to be asleep for at least an hour (let's hope it last longer). We have abusy week and weekend ahead of us.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Lantrip Family said...

This is hilarious! I have some really funny pictures of all of them. I will send them to you once I get them downloaded!! We had a great time! Next few weeks we will do it again! They are some cute little pirates!!!