CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Today has been a horribly sad day. My grandmother (Granny) passed away at 6:30 this morning. I had only told a few people that she was even sick. I'm not quite sure why......I am just usually private with these things (I don't like people to worry about me). I know several people have called asking about arrangements and I wasn't sure what they would be. They are listed below and for anyone who is reading this be sure to tell the special people in your life everyday that you love them.
The visitation and funeral services will be held on Monday at the Curry-Jefferson Funeral home in Hoover (across from Hoover Toyota). The visitation will begin at 1:00 and the funeral will be at 2:30.

2 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Lynn, I am sorry to hear about your grandmother!

I love all of the new pictures of John Thomas. I can't believe how fast he is growing.

Stanley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.