CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Prego Picture

I realized I had not posted a picture of my belly and I. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and everything seems to be on schedule and I actually feel better now than I have the entire time (not that I ever really felt bad). I will try to do better at posting and keeping everyone updated. I am going to Bowling Green, KY in the morning to see my cousin Alicia and her new baby girl Hadley. I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Finally!!! You look so cute with that little belly.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you look great and i'm glad you are still feeling good! i hate we are going to miss you this weekend, but have fun and be safe! hope to see you soon!

The Goodrichs said...

just like i thought - just looks like you have a ball under your shirt....i was HUGE EVERYWHERE....