CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

John Thomas


First of all I though I would let everyone know that Scott decided he did not like the dash in John-Thomas so we will now be spelling our son's name with no dash in the middle (I liked it, but not enough to really put up a fight for it). He is already getting some presents and everything is so cute. The bottom picture is of one of Scott's shirts and a little shirt we bought for John Thomas. I can't wait to see him in it.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love the picture of the shirts! they are going to look so cute!!

The Spencer Family said...

Isn't it much more fun knowing what you're having & that you can buy boy stuff now? The room looks great already, I can't wait to see the finished product. I know how much work it was for Brad & what Scott is in for, it's a good thing we have husbands that are so handy around the house.

Kim said...

I love all the outfits...especially the "Chick Magnet" one!! Scott has done such a great job on the room. I'm already anxious to meet John (no dash) Thomas!!!

dianew said...

We are so happy for the both of you and know that ya'll are really getting excited the closer it gets to your due date. You better watch out Scott - remember everything you and Brandon did as kids?!

Love,
Diane & Jerry Whited